- To maintain an atmosphere of serenity, we request that you refrain from bringing children into Elite Retreat.
- Guests of Elite Retreat must be a minimum of 14 years of age—unless patrons for Princess Parties.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early. Tardiness stresses everyone. If you are late, you could shorten your pampering time.
- Know your modesty limits. Spa therapists are sensitive to privacy issues, but to wear or not to wear undergarments is your choice. Our spa can provide disposable undergarments if desired.
- Cancellations require at least a 24 hour notice. If you fail to show you will be charged 25% service.
- A credit card number is required to hold any spa package.
- Please tell us about any health problems. Conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid conditions, heart ailments, allergies, varicose veins, pregnancy, and claustrophobia require special attention.
- We have many inquiries about acceptable guideline for gratuities. Normal gratuity is 15% to 20% of the service cost. However, gratuities are your option.
- Gift certificates may be purchased for a dollar amount or a specific service.
Gift certificates must be scheduled at least 5 days prior to expiration date.
Gift certificates may be changed out for any other spa services.
Visa, Discover, and MasterCard are accepted.
ALL Gift Certificates expire 6 months from issue date.
NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXTENSIONS.